Monday, September 29, 2014

Sharing in other's Joy

Some days, it is just hard to find your own joy.  It's easier to see other's joy and rejoice with them.   That is what I've seen and experienced, in Face book, of all places, over the last couple days.  Because the bible encourages us to rejoice with others, even when we may be down, sad, or whatever, I will do my best to do the same.  Below are the two passages I was thinking of.

and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says,
Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’
Luke 15:6

And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says,
Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ 
Luke 15:9

So, you may be wondering what I read that made be rejoice with others.  Here is what I've read:
  1. A blog post, by a friend Christen, who blog/journals thankfulness as well.  Read here if you care.
  2. Secondly, a friend on face book, wrote a great tribute to his father, our churches Children's Pastor.  It was a wonderful read to see a child honor their parent!
I will rejoice with these friends as they see the good in their lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment