Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Joy Through Color ~ Purple

Some days, life just kicks it into high gear and blogging gets done when blogging gets done.  Today will be about the color purple - hahaha, movie title reference!  Also means that this is the last blog post from my 8 pack of Crayola Crayons!  ;(

Things that bring joy or a thankful heart that are purple based:
  • that last bit of color before the sun totally leaves the horizon
  • seedless grapes
  • eggplants ~ don't know if I have ever tried one, but they are pretty
  • the purple dude, from McDonald's YEARS and YEARS ago!  (pulled that out of the recesses of my brain)
  • purple hydrangea's mixed with blue ones!
I am doing well to have five things!  Purple is just one of those colors that is lovely and all, I just don't get as excited by it as some purple LOVING folks do.

My crazy busy day still has hours to go friends and readers, so I leave you with this photo.  Tomorrow's topic will be a surprise to us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment