What I like best about the season of fall:
- changing colors of the leaves
- cooler temperatures
- wearing an extra layer
- bringing out the blankets
- all the lovely sounding coffees, teas, and other beverages I don't drink, but sound really good!
- "Sunday Meals" take on a more hearty flavor
- more soup and stews
- candles (yup, another plug for Autumn Hill Candle)
- "Mr. Pumpkin Head" ~ our front porch friend during the fall season
- trip to Cox Farm
Feeling a touch nostalgic, fall of 2004.
Neighbor's beautiful Japanese Maple.