What if they were honest, delivered well, and not over thought?
I've been off of Facebook a few days, but for whatever reason, this started running through my head this morning. Just transparent, honesty, with the delivery well thought out, but not over thought! After all, someone will always be offended, but that percentage could be a whole lot lower. Also, makes me wonder if we could get to a point, where we can truly accept our differences and find the similarities in each other.
Are you curious what my "honest" facebook status' would be? Here are some:
- the kitchen is a train wreck, but breakfast was worth it ~ yummy chocolate donuts with an orange glaze
- "When You Say Nothing At All" came on Pandora; 13 yo made the comment that "When You Say Nothing At All" is appropriate because you can't sing, speaking of no one inparticular
- how do we change the younger generation who feel so entitled to riot, pressure colleges to cancel classes, beat people up, etc. because the election went the way it did?
- what exactly is my dog dreaming of when she's sleeping and her tail is wagging excitedly?
As for thankfulness, feels hard to find lately, but here it goes:
- aforementioned donuts
- fresh coffee
- sleeping, snuggly dog
- kids in a cheerful mood
- Allison Kraus station on Pandora