Rained all day long. Miserable kid all day long. New pain inflicted by Ortho ~ check. Desire for sleep all day long ~ check and double check. Coffee pot cranking out the coffee, even late into the evening ~ check. Van with minimal gas and early morning "mom taxi job" ~ check. With all the men in bed, pandora playing, coffee beside me, maybe I will get semi caught up on computer related "jobs" I have. If only it were paid jobs! Guess you could say they are in that I get to drink my favorite coffee, listen to any station on Pandora I want, and wear pj's if I want. The money would be good to though!
Can I finally find the good, when I can't hear rain and it's late enough in the day that the gray clouds aren't noticeable. Yes, I can and here it goes:
- Kevin gassing up the van for me
- getting the most needed thing done for tomorrow accomplished first
- miserable/ortho inflicted kid laughing by the end of the day
- listening to Pentatonix "That's Christmas to Me" while working
- realizing I don't have to listen to their "Frozen" song!
- a dog that will come in to "Milkbone" when I don't want to be a door attendant
- kicking back (while working) and watching Netflix with the family
For the photo portion today, I am totally uninspired!
Here is an oldy! Someone turned 6,
9 years ago tomorrow. Look at that blonde hair!