Saturday, January 3, 2015

3rd day of the year

Any resolutions kept?

         Any resolutions dropped already?

I'll just say I haven't started yet.  Been a rough few days.  What I thought would be a simple bathroom fix isn't.  It's becoming stressful.  We're beginning week 2 of it.  Not fun.  3rd time in just over 12 years this bathroom has gotten an overhaul.

The day was a mess ~ to put it nicely.  This is as raw as I feel like being when I don't know know who all is reading my blog.  To me it was just a crazy bad day!  Resolutions are hard to think up and follow through on bad days.

On the bright side, I did do a little grocery shopping and came home with a few bananas and an avocado, so that's a small step toward healthy, right?

Three things to be thankful for, as it is the third:

  • fruit and veggies
  • chocolate chip cookies made and cleaned up by someone else
  • smell of oil based paint finally dissipating

Here's one New Year's Resolution:
to have a beautiful picture with each blog post.
It maybe relevant to the post and still beautiful
or I may just search the web for something that strikes me.
This came from a website called:

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a rough day...glad you are choosing to find the good in it!

    ReplyDelete