Friday, January 2, 2015

Resolutions and Calendars.....

resolutions ~ yes or no?

big and lofty goals or little ones that can be managed and then work on new ones?

One thing I'd love to do is to be able to have a list of "must do" items and "would be nice to do" items.  Went to Pinterest, (where else lately) and found this form.  What I like about it:  it has space for 7 days, a menu for the week, and shopping list.  The creator even made several in different colors so it doesn't get boring!  Think I'll have to try this for awhile and see how it goes. Not sure I'll start one for today as it's Friday, but maybe print some and start Sunday.  Now if I could only find a desk top calendar that would fit the holder I have.  Love the holder, but no one seems to have a calendar the right size for it.  Oh Well!  Will see how the weeks roll and what I stick with.

Here's a sneak peak of the form I like!
It's from artsyfartsyma.  Check out the
link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment