- my best friend
- learned to recite Romans 8:28 from him as it is/was one of his favorite versus ~ " And we know that [a]God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
- he's a man of few words, unless it's his passion ~ stringed instruments, baseball, work (sometimes)
- dedicated to making sure he reads his bible everyday
- helps around the house a fare amount and pitches in a lot when I'm not able
- willing to take short walks with me, so I can "brain dump"; he understands how I need to process life
- his humor can be off the wall or "dry" sometimes, think he gets it from his Dad
- thankful we've made it through 17 1/2 years (18 in February)!
- thankful first impressions are NOT always the best judgement of character.
- he has learned to do a lot around the house, that even he admits, he had no desire to learn to do (fixing toilets, sinks, dishwashers among other things); we're both agreed that ladders, us, and outside are not a good mix though! :)
Taken during the "Courageous Ceremony" early summer!
He does where a jacket and tie occasionally and this is the proof.