Sunday, August 10, 2014

Joy Through the Alphabet ~ H


Sunday brings us to the letter "H".  Eighth day of blogging joy and/or gratitude.  I am finding that each time I update the "Joyful Things" page, I get excited to see how high the number has gotten.  Have you, or do you, keep a list?  Some days can be hard, especially when trying to stick with a theme, but it does get easier.  Here are my H's, some are more wishes, so are pure joy and gratitude.  Happy Reading!
  • hot air balloons (though I don't actually want to ride in one, just pretty to see in the sky)
  • hot air popcorn ~ yummy plan or with toppings
  • hot tubs
  • helicopter ride (this is a wish to ride through New England during the fall, Grand Canyon any time, and over the Hawaiian Islands)
  • home
  • hummingbirds
  • hydrangea 










1 comment:

  1. The hot air balloons and hummingbird pictures made me smile! I'd have to agree that they bring me joy too. The hydrangeas will always remind me of my childhood home. We had several hydrangea bushes growing in our front yard. Love this post today!!

    ReplyDelete