Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Joy Through the Alphabet ~ D

So sorry about yesterday and C, did not set up the automatic posting correctly.  Think I have it figured out.  Some days I really feel like writing and might work a few days ahead.  Check out "C" if you like.  Below is today's official post ~ that sounds funny, in a way, OFFICIAL!!  Happy reading.

For D today, it will be total brain storming, seeing what pops into my head.  No thinking ahead, just reaction.  So here it goes:

  • donuts (prefer homemade ~ yummy)
  • dandelions when turned to seed (at Longwood University, there was a field of them that was cool to watch turning from yellow to white; in my yard, not so pretty)
  • date night
  • date walks (we leave the kids at home and take a short walk to chat)
  • dessert
  • dancing
  • dogwood trees & blossom and symbolism behind the flower
  • December and the magic behind Christmas (did you check out "The Christmas Scale"?)
  • dreams ~ pleasant ones anyway
  • dinner & a movie - doesn't matter if it's all out, all brought in, or home made dinner and movie we own; it's about hanging out as a family
  • drives on non-busy roads with favorite tunes going or in silence; very peaceful
  • dominoes, in particular Train Dominoes; during family get togethers, that is one of the games that gets pulled out; fun memories

Think I am running thin on D words that have brought joy.  If I think of more, I'll come back and add those later.

Ask questions about any of my items, would really like to see dialog in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment