Saturday, August 2, 2014

First Post of a New Blog


Hi all -

I've been actively seeking out joy and gratitude in life.  The things big and small that need to be remembered.  A place to write about those things, so that the days can be remembered for their good and not dwell as much on the bad.

Join me in the journey, if you care!  Let me know what's brought you joy lately.  What are you grateful for.  Leave a comment, leave a link!

Look forward to hearing from you!

For me today, it is just getting the basics of the blog started!  There's 1!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought, if you care for a challenge. Finding joy and gratitude through the alphabet. Tomorrow will begin with "A" and so forth. In just 26 letters, we'll have 26 things to be grateful for.

    Join over to the right, so you'll get the blog and can leave comments each day. Will see if I can post early.

    ReplyDelete