It's turned into a clean pj day, clean out your drawers and see what you need for the winter, kind of day. At least that is adding to the purging and organizing.
There is joy in all this though:
- visual confirmation that the boys are growing by the stacks of clothing that are two short
- extra time to snuggle under a blanket
- more time to double check the "grocery lists"
- a quick school day despite the overcast day
- boy being rather independent today
- sounds of dog snoring
|Our day looks kind of like this!|