Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Music

Tis the season for carol's; old, new, and weird.  So I really don't know any weird ones, but I am sure there are some.

Thought I'd share a few Christmas Carol videos for a change.  Just because it is that time of year.

First up ~ the Christmas Scale

Second ~ Pentatonix "Mary Did You Know"  sorry folks, this has an add first

Third ~ the classic "White Christmas"

Forth ~ another classic by Frank Sinatra "I'll Be Home For Christmas"

Fifth ~ Bing Crosby "Silent Night"

Sixth ~ Nat King Cole "O Little Town of Bethlehem"

Seventh ~ Ella Fitzgerald "The First Noel"

Eight ~ Judy Garland "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

Ninth ~ Johnny Mathis "Sleigh Ride"

Tenth ~ Dean Martin and Doris Day "Baby It's Cold Outside"

There you have it, 10 of my favorite Christmas Songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment