How will things change? Here are a few ideas I have been mulling over:
- Knitting ~ have been thinking of making a scarf based off of one years worth of weather. Here is what I am musing: 5 to 7 colors that the sky might be at noon (sorry, no sunrise or sunsets), this would allow for a few shades of blue, gray, and white. I'd note in my planner, after coming up with a code, of the color for the given day. Then, on a predetermined day of the week, knit those seven days of color. Think I know the yarn I want to use, but need to check availability of colors. I will play around with size of yarn, pattern, and number of rows per day. (Raverly has a "paatern" and videos already if you are curious!)
- Another area I want to pick back up is reading. Think I read 5 or 6 books in January and then quit. Not sure how I'd blog about that, but a good book should bring you to a happy place.
- Photography ~ either my own or a friends. Know several folks who take some amazing pictures.
- Articles, videos, music, etc. that leave you feeling good or stretching your mind and heart.
- Possibly sharing of dreams (not literal night time dreams), the things hoped for, worked for.