The knitting of the day has been plugging away at this "Three Way Wrap" I found over at Raverly. I am actually ripping out a sweater I knit about 8 years ago and had worn once in that time. I just didn't like it, at all. The color and yarn are fine, just the style of sweater, for me, was all wrong. Hoping this will be a better thing for me. Wanted something easy to make and didn't want to spend money on it.
Here's what I have so far:
|sorry about the blurry spot at the bottom|
need to clean the lense well!
Most of today has been pretty good. Seeing friends, going to church, baking banana bread, making meatballs, and a lot of knitting. Run down of the joy would be:
- catching up with a "kindered sole"
- seeing glimmers of our kids totally happy and content
- spending time in the kitchen
- smells of homemade banana bread and meatballs (but not at the same time)
- lazy dinner because my energy was spent on the above
- playing in water while it rained
- lots of time knitting
- watching "This Old House" and "Ask This Old House" with our oldest, reminds me of times with my dad
- making time to blog, today it feels good ~ not a chore
- an audio book comes coming, through local library (get to add to the reading tab here)