Otherwise, it's been a good day, a quiet day, a fast and slow day. Windows open, birds chirping, planes flying, dog barking, regular neighborhood noise kind of day.
What I'm choosing to be thankful for today:
- extra, quiet moments
- remembering what's in our cabinets and making a good lunch
- being able to meal plan "on the fly"
- a working vacuum cleaner
- kids happy with getting hair cut at home
- looking forward to summer
- being available for our boys
And to close out this quick post, a photo of daisies ~ I should buy some this year!