Anyway, just a general shout to Northern Virginia Players. What a great sense of community, family, and friendship these shows build in the kids and families as well. There are folks you can laugh and cry with. Folks you can call, in a pinch, when you need something. Friends who go out of their way to help.
You can check out the link, above, to see past shows, and order tickets for Suessical, which opens tonight at 7:30. Two shows tomorrow and 3 shows the following weekend. You'll be amazed at the quality of the show, from kids 8 yo to 18 yo. This will be a fun event for little kids as they'll see a lot of familiar Dr. Suess characters. You won't want to miss out.
Thankfulness out of this:
- friendship blossoming for our kids
- seeing our kids shine in their talents
- seeing our kids extend themselves further than they imagined
- our kids being appreciated by adults
- random acts of kindness
- friendships blossoming for the mom's and dad's involved
- learning patience
- learning time management