Out with the old, in with the new. New goals, traditions, things to learn; the possibilities feel endless.
So far this year:
- started log for sky scarf ~ pretty mix of blues and white clouds today
- rading "The Irish Cottage: Finding Elizabeth" by Juilet Gauvin. So far it is pretty good, hasn't become one that I can't put down, but has the potential
Thankfulness to date:
- ice cold water
- krispy kreme donuts for breakfast
- getting the house straitened up a bit, post Christmas
- premier of season 4 of "Sherlock Holmes"
What has been good in your neck of the woods?