Thursday, January 7, 2016

Back to Reality

Yes, reality!  First week back to school, after break, and today was the first co-op for us.  It was a shock to our systems, getting moving, getting organized, and realizing all the "shoulda's" that didn't get done in a timely fashion.  There is still a lot of "joy in the ordinary" though.  Here's what it looked like for me:
  • thankful for a smart phone to get a bit of "work" done while waiting on co-op to start
  • another teacher organizing lessons for the first few weeks back
  • coffee and creamer a the mom's part
  • shuffling dinners around because the crock pot wasn't started at the right time
  • naps for the weary family
  • picking up a devotional book early
In the past, I've often ended (or began) with a picture I've taken (most of the time).  As I haven't been taking as many photos lately here's one I found on the internet:


Choose this for a few reasons: 1) coffee is a life saver today, 2) read the book "Owl Moon" earlier today, 3) friend had posted a video of a snow owl flying into and around a national tv outdoor camera, & 4) I just like owls.

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment