Friday, May 22, 2020

Really AWOL

Not sure why I decided to check in, on a blog I haven't touched in over two years.  I am here though.

Things that have changed:

  • Oldest is college age and figuring out what the future looks like
  • Youngest is rapidly wrapping up Junior year of high school
  • Covid-19 has radically changed how life is accomplished around here
  • Husband has been working from home since mid-March and we are kinda liking it
  • I have taken up photographing, with a dslr camera, and dabbling in watercolor
  • I am figuring out what life will look like after the 2020/2021 school year as that is our last year homeschooling
Here are a few photos, of life around our house, as an update:

Resent watercolor& pen postcard

Last strawberry jam from 2019 batch

Theater kid being himself.

Covid schooling doesn't look to different from
regular home schooling.

Some of my favorite flowers. 

Charlotte keeping watch over the front yard.

1 comment:

  1. Love to see your pictures, Jennifer! I LOVE your watercolors! Keep painting; you're really good at it. I miss reading your blog posts. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete