Do you decorate for fall? Is September 1 the day you start bring all things Fall out? Or do you wait until September 20?
I haven't fully started decorating for fall. Made a trip to the Dollar Tree the other day, as their artificial flowers and such are fairly descent sized and inexpensive. Swapped out my light blue and lavender hydrangea for a fall orange color. That is as far as I've gotten. More on another day.
The fun and good for the day:
- Kevin came home early, to beat Friday of Labor Day Weekend traffic
- new fitbit came in the mail
- temps hovered around 65 degrees today
- bought a Take & Bake for dinner (easy Friday Pizza)
- lots of vegging on a dreary day
- fall colored hydrangea