|Moon in our back yard!|
Neglecting various aspects, has not been good for me. Bare with me, as I work to get back into a healthy routine.
The quick, thankful updates:
- All high-school year is going well so far. Oldest is a senior while youngest is a freshman.
- Made it through the purchase of a new car without to much stress (finances are a trigger for me).
- Made it through the busiest summer yet!
- Son recieved accomodations for ACT's, the first time around.
- Working on getting caught up on my sky scarf. Earlier this month, tore it almost completely out because the side I carry up the extra yarn looked horrible. I am now back into July.
- Boys are learning life skills around the house. Will miss this terribly when they are gone!
- Solar Eclipse, the other day was cool. Even got to borrow glasses from neighbors.
For now, hope your day is joyful!