Never been to good at New Years Resolutions. Guess I did succed in somethings during 2016. Managed to log 15 books read, with one title twice. Started wearing a Fitbit in January; I've logged 2,689,785 steps. I'm sure that will increase some in the remaining few days. I will not make promises or firm goals for concrete bench marks in either area for 2017. I just want to keep moving and reading. I'm already compiling a list of books I'd like to read, so hopefully I'm off to a good start. As for moving, just keeping at it and in need of new sneakers. Got to take care of the feet!!!!
Other things I REALLY want to accomplish:
- a sky scarf - I've talked about it here before. Three to five shades of daytime sky colors and knitting a row of the appropriate color for each day. Not sure how this will pan out, but have three colors already and thing I have the pattern narrowed down to a couple different stitches. Will write more later.
- trying more "new" recipes. Nothing elaborate or fancy, just new to us.
- getting out more with Kevin
- getting out more with friends
- blogging more
- finding my crafting nitch
To bring thankfulness up to date:
- time to read
- roaring fires
- good coffee
- boys doing well in school
- time off
- getting out and walkin
- apple picking
- Simon put star on Christmas tree
- seeing Christmas lights with friends
- matching pajamas