- always felt like a side kick, wants to come along for the ride, walk or whatever
- good sleeper ~ falls asleep quick and usually wakes up happy as a lark
- maturing into a fine young man
- goal driven to get his Eagle Scout Rank
- willing to try new things and will give a polite review (or outstanding review if he really likes it)
- loves to tinker with Legos or my dad's wood shop
- finding his own set of friends and learning how to maintain them (so thankful for free long distance phone calls. He loves to check in with a friend in Kentucky about once a week for an hour).
- learning to be an overcomer
- has a goofy sense of humor
- loves the group "Skillet"
- enjoys serving on the youth group tech team!
What a great photo!
Busy finishing up a Hardy Boys book
and drinking chocolate milk!
Good combination, right?