Things to be thankful for today:
- Oldest paying his own way at a youth event
- youngest getting work done in his room (his achilles heal ~ so hard for him to keep clean)
- Kevin staying home, with youngest, so I could still go to my bible study
- pulling second loaf, of homemade bread, out of the freezer. It still taste good, when you let it thaw slowly and then jus let it sit in a warm oven for a little bit.
- Grace that is sufficient for the moment.
|Picture from this site: http://www.lovethispic.com|